covid 19 uPDATES
Summer hours will remain 7am to 9pm this season.
The safety of our customers and our team are of utmost importance. Please do the following for the safety of everyone.
1. Wear a mask when shopping. It isn't always possible to maintain 6 ft distance when shopping.
2. Please when possible shop alone. We will ask groups to leave when store count reaches capacity.
3. Please leave your reusable bags at home for now.
4. Use cashless payment options. We take apple pay, google play and most major credit cards.
5. Stay home when you are feeling ill.
6. Please handle only items you intend to purchase.
𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝗳 𝗜𝘁𝗲𝗺𝘀
We are keeping our shelves as full as possible, but as you may have noticed we -- just like many retailers -- are currently having supply chain issues in certain areas. We reserve the right to limit quantities purchased as needed.
𝗔𝗹𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗜𝗻-𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴
Curbside order is available via our curbside form on our website on Monday, Wedndesday, & Thursday. Senior Services is delivering for seniors on Tuesday and Thursday. Orders are due the day before by 2pm either by calling a placing an order over the phone or preferable using our curbside form.
𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝗦𝗮𝗳𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵𝘆!
Whether you’re shopping with us or elsewhere, please be kind to your retail and food industry employees and also fellow shoppers. These staff members are doing the best that they can during these times. Take care of yourself, take care of your neighbors if you’re able, wash your hands, and stay home if you’re sick!